Monday, May 21, 2012

Things we do.

Me, oh my.  Look at the things we do!

We find cabinets that don't have a child-lock yet and eat fruit loops.

We find low boxes of kleenex and remove every last one.

 We also open the drawer below Caroline's crib and take out all of the clothes and blankets mommy has stored in there. 

This is actually a drawer that mommy lets us play in.  It's just full of plastic bowls and lids that we are allowed to make a mess of. 
However, I don't think mommy's intentions were for us to fit into the drawer.
At least not both of us at one time.
Caroline was in first, and Amelia was making her best effort to join her.

Amelia is in!  But she actually fell out after this.

 If at first you don't succeed, try and try again!
Oops!  Sideways isn't quite working....

Maybe if I back myself in....

These are the things we do!

2 comments:

  1. Oh to have mobile little ones! Just wait till they can open the deep freeze! Or crawl into the dryer! And they do it all with such innocent expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention...the kleenex reminds me of the time Gina put an entire roll of toilet paper down the toilet at the farm! She was so proud of herself for "doin' it myself!"

    ReplyDelete