Monday, June 28, 2010

Pictures

Okay, here are some pictures when Gina, Chris, Gabi, and Libby were here. We packed a lot of activity into a short amount of time and I apologize that some pictures are out of order...although you all probably don't know that! Wayne has an amazing camera and I got some good shots of the kids that I turned into black/white. I think they look so good! Of course, having four cute subjects didn't hurt.





How big was your fish, Chloe?





Happy Grandma having her girls here!






Gabi & Uncle Royce looking for sharks teeth



Hiding in the bluffs

Miss Libby. This little girl stole my heart while they were visiting. She is developing such a sweet personality she just melted my heart. I'll snuggle with her anyday!




Getting some snuggles!







Playing in Grandpa's truck






Touching the fish!




Picnic in our backyard.



Roasting marshmallows! Grandma, Gabi, Isaac, Chris




MMMMM!!!





Bedtime story in the tent. Royce, Chloe, Isaac, and Gabi slept in the tent. Gabi made it until 3am til she needed a potty break and the others made it all night long! How fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment